Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hot Tuesday!


Good Morning,




Mood: Yes, I Can.




Music listening to: The Beat Goes On by the Whispers.




How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about early this morning. The coffee is good and I am thinking about a slice of toast to go along with it. Any plans for today? It is the second day of summer and the temp is supposed to be 104 degrees.




I have to run a errand or two this morning and I will do so after Kecia arrives to care for Chris this morning. That should do it for me for today unless something else comes up. Well, I had better get this day rolling along. Have a good day and stay safe.

Later...............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a great day. Hey, those upcoming travel plans sound good. Elise and I are planning a trip to New Mexico the first week of July for a few days. Enjoy sisters!!


Pearl, it was good to hear from you today. How are things in Germany?


Monna, how are you today?


Erika, are things better today? How about the TV repair?


Claudia, how are things in Texas?


Sis, have a good day in the (A).




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...