Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thirsty Thursday


Good Morning


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Real Love by Jodi Watley


How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is still floating among the clouds but she will coming in for a landing very soon. I am on my first cup of coffee already and I am gazing at a glazed donut. Any plans for today?


Elise and I are going to the Gaslight Theater this evening to see a live play. We will meet up with Donna, Chris's original massage therapist. We have not seen her in quite a while. Elise is going out for breakfast this morning with Tangye and we have not seen her since she got married a while back. I have to run a errand this morning so I can be ready to take delivery of our latest tee shirt sometime today.


Kecia will be caring for Chris this evening instead of Rosemary. Well, I had better get a move on. Have a good day.

Later..............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a good one. Jet so glad that you had a very good time at the Powwow.


Rosie, how are you?


Steph, what is new?


JT, glad that you made it to Virginia OK.


Jerome and Kesha, we had a grand time during you visit. We hope that you found our state a interesting place? We miss you guys already.


Herman, thank you for getting the info for us, we appreciate it very much.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...