Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


Well, it has been another hot one here in the Old Pueblo and it will continue for a few more days. Whew!! I got my errands done today and I tried to stay indoors as much as I could. Elise, Chris and I watched a DVD this afternoon after Kecia left for the day.


After that Elise and I played a game of Tri-ominos and Chris watched us play. I lost by 2 points, so it was a close game. We watched Mash on DVD with Chris while we ate dinner. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing cards at her Mom's. We are really concerned about one of our dear friends who is in the final stage of hospice and when we found out this evening it really change how are day has gone.


Have a good night and sleep well.

Cheers..............


Good Night Jeanne.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet please send smoke for our friend Jeanne, thank you!


JT, thanks for telling me about Apache Station.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...