Monday, June 21, 2010

Good Night


Good Night,


The day has just about come to a close and it has been a good one, for a Monday that is. Kecia's daughter Q and I had a good talk this morning while her mother cared for Chris. After they left for the day Chris and I just chilled out for the rest of the day until Elise returned.


Elise prepared soup and sandwiches for dinner along with red peppers, carrots, cottage cheese, and sliced tomatoes. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left to play bridge at her Mom's. We hope that your day went well? I had better get back to Chris. Have a good evening and a better tomorrow.


Ciao!


Good Night Jeanne, feel better tomorrow.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a good evening.


Erika , it was good to hear from you and the family today.


Liz, good to hear from you today. Please check out the game site I sent to you.


Susie, how are things?


1 comment:

Jessie said...

Hi Loraine,

How are you doing? Thanks I thought that I needed to change things up a bit. Have great day.
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...