Saturday, June 5, 2010

Good Afternoon




Good Afternoon




Mood: Busy




Music listening to: Get Off by Foxy




How are you? Hey, I finally got a chance to post to our blog. I have been very busy packaging and filling orders for our latest tee. The response has been pretty good and that makes us happy. Elise and I had a nice time at Picasso's pizza last and the food was great and the service was even better. We will be going back again.




We are going to go out this evening to Bangkok for some dinner and then we will be joining Loraine and Jim in a game of Wizard. Elise and I have become Wizard masters over the past few weeks. It is a very good game of cards and the object is to master the trump or not, smile. So Laraine and Jim, be warned.




Again I would like to thank everyone who has purchased our latest tee-shirt. Also I would like to thank everyone who has helped us to spread the word about the tees as well. You make it very easy for us! Well, I had better get back to work with Chris and check to see if I have any new orders.


Later.............




Good Afternoon Jeanne, how are you doing? We are starting to worry about you since I haven't been able to chat with you.




Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a good day and sisters thank you for helping me. Tiger your tee is all packaged up and ready to go out on Monday. Thanks.




JT, how are things?




Sis, have a good weekend in the (A).




Rosie, how goes it?




Steph, have a good one.




Carol, anything going on oer the weekend around your way?




Flo and John, stay cool.




Ross, is it still raining?




Monna, how are things?




The above photo is of the fountain on the side of the house we just had it re-done and it looks good.




The other photo shows Elise wearing our latest tee in black.




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...