Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hump Day!!



























Good Morning














Mood: Enlightened














Music listening to: Midas Touch














Hump Day is here! I started the day of at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is on a midnight summer's dream but she will be looking for shade like the rest of us soon. Any plans for today? I have to run to my office and run a few other errands as well.














My nephew Jerome and his wife Kesha will be leaving the Valley of the Sun today heading back to Georgia. We hope that they had a good time at the Grand Canyon yesterday. It was good to see them and we hope to visit them in Georgia real soon.














Kecia will be here this morning to care for Chris so I can get out and get things done. Well, the coffee is good and Elise brought me a whole box of donuts to go along with it. Elise brought me back pork chops, fries, and cold slaw for dinner last night and it was very good. Of course she poured me a glass of red to get it all down, smile.














Have a good Hump Day and stay safe.







Later...............














Good Morning Jeanne.














Tiger, Marcie, Jet, let's get to stepping my sisters.














JT, have a good flight to Virginia.














Ross, keep those tags coming.














Shoo Shoo, have a good day.














Loraine, just can't stay on the beaten path, eh? Hope that you didn't hurt yourself?














Herman, did you find out anything about the Marriott in PR?














The above photos are of our dinner at Zemens with Paula, Marty, Mum, Elise and I, Jerome and Kesha.














2 comments:

Loraine said...

The beaten path is for those who fear adventure! (Or something like that?)

Love the photo of you and Elise in your green shirts. I think you should get a purple hat to match Elise's. That would be too cool!

Jessie said...

Loraine,
You are something else!
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...