Friday, June 11, 2010

TGIF!!


Good Morning


Mood: Distraught


Music listening to: Hold On by En Vogue



TGIF!! How are things? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is still rolling down a river but she will on shore soon and on the move. It is a warm 76 degrees this morning at 6:30am. The coffee is good this morning but it is not giving me that lift that I need to get this day moving along. Something is nagging at me this morning and I am sure whatever it is it will surface soon, at least I hope so. Any plans for today?


I have to run a few errands and I have to go to my office today as well. After Marv arrives this evening to care for Chris we are going out to dinner at the Red Lobster with Mum, she likes it there. Last night Elise and I went to El Charro with Mum, Lee, Toni, and Lois. The food was great and the Margarita's were on target. We even got a free shot of tequila at least Elise and I did and it was good. Mum got flan for dessert along with a cup of coffee, and the flan was huge. It also came with whipped cream, ice cream and Cinnamon strips. A good evening of good food and fun.


We returned home and we watched another episode of Rome on DVD, it is very good. After Rosemary left for the evening I checked on Chris and we called it game over. Have a good Friday and a great weekend.


Later......................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a wonderful day.


Rosie, what is up for the weekend?


Sis, have a good one in the (A).


JT, what's going on in Richmond?


Jane, have a safe trip,chat at you when you return.


Flo and John, how are you?


Shoo Shoo, have a good day.


Loraine, have a safe weekend.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Now that sounds like some dessert!

I'll bet everyone got a spoon and shared. That's the best way to have dessert!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...