Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hot,Hot Tuesday


Good Morning


Mood: Weird


Music listening to: Wild Thang by Tone-Loc


Hot, hot Tucson!! I started the day off at 5:10am caring for Chris. Elise is still sawing logs this morning, but she will be up as soon as she has enough wood to build a log cabin. Any plans for today? The coffee is good this morning and the cheese roll is right on.


I have to run a few errands this morning as soon as Kecia arrives to care for Chris. I do hope that we get a few drops of rain today. We need it badly here in the Old Pueblo. After I run my errands I will chill for the rest of the day, at least I hope so, smile.


Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and a better tomorrow, and stay cool.

Later.................


Good Morning Jeanne, we will see you tomorrow evening. Can you say bridge? Smile!


Loraine, by all means let's get together and do our rain dance so we can cool off.


Monna, enjoy your trip to Oregon, stay safe.


Ross, is it still too cold Down Under? I can FedEx you some of our heat.


JT, how are things in Richmond, VA?


Shoo Shoo, have a good day.


Flo and John, what is new?




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...