Monday, June 28, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


We are still cooking here in the desert of Tucson. We have clouds building but no rain is in sight. It has been a good day for a Monday. Chris and I took it slow and easy and we stayed out of the heat. It is almost 7:30pm and it is 100 degrees still.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mom's. I may have a snifter of cognac before I call it a night, sounds good to me, smile. We hope that your day was a good one? Have a good night and sleep well.

Cheers..................


Good Night Jeanne, good to talk to you today.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a good night. We wish you a pleasant and safe trips.


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Let's get out there and do our rain dance! No clouds will be able to resist our moves!

Jessie said...

Let's do it Loraine. I have my dancing shoes on, smile.
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...