Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday


Good Morning,


Mood: Annoyed


Music listening to: Take You There by the Staple Singers


How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am looking in on Chris. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning as soon as the rooster crows. Someone is cooking some bacon this morning and it has my stomach rumbling. The coffee is very good this morning, and I need some bacon, smile.


Well, our caregiver Kecia did not show up yesterday but someone called after 5:00pm when she was supposed to be here. That put a kink into our plans for the evening, but Elise and her quick thinking came into play and we were able to salvage our plans. Originally we were to meet Loraine and Jim at Bangkok for dinner and then go over to their home for a game of Wizard and have some dessert. Well, this is how it went. Loraine and Jim came over and dropped the dessert off and picked us up and we went to Bangkok for dinner and yes it was very good. We put Chris into his bed and got him relaxed before we left for dinner. We returned home and we checked on Chris and and he was good to go. We then began to play Wizard and in-between rounds I would check on Chris.


As far as the Wizard game with Elise and I being Wizard masters, smile. The outcome was Elise won the game, Jim was second, I ended up third and I have no idea how that happened because I was losing badly, and Loraine came in last. It was a lot of fun and it is a very interesting trump game. We have plans to attend the last Music Under the Stars concert at Reid Park if we get a caregiver, if not we will stay home. I almost forgot to mention that Loraine made a dessert that was a combination of brownies and chocolate cake topped with sliced strawberries. I almost hurt myself it was so good. Loraine left it with us and I will have to hid it from the caregivers it is just that good. Am I selfish or what? I just may have to get a little of it right now.


We had a temperature yesterday of 106 and we are supposed to hit 110 tomorrow and I have to take Chris to a doctor's appointment, whew!!! Well, we are going to go out for breakfast this morning with Mum like we do every Sunday. We are going to the Hungry Fox the home of the double eggs. Have a good Sunday and stay safe.


Later................


Good Morning Jeanne, hope that you are feeling better?


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, wake up my sisters.


Rosie, have a great day.


Shoo Shoo, have a peaceful Sunday.


Loraine and Jim, thank you for a wonderful evening,we enjoyed it very much. Elise thinks that she is the final Wizard master but that will be changing very soon.


Steph, how are things?


Flo and John, have a great day and stay cool.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...