Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday


Good Morning


Mood: Hanging In


Music listening to: Romantic by Karen White


What's up? I started the day off at 5:15am getting Chris settled. Elise is caring for Chris this morning. Any plans for today? I am on my second cup of coffee this morning already. We are going to go out for breakfast with Mum to Hometown Buffet her favorite place for breakfast.


We are hoping that they have her sweet rolls this morning because if they don't she is going to be upset. We went there a couple of weeks ago and they did not have them and it was not pretty. Can you imagine that? Smile! I may do a little yard work after breakfast before it gets to hot to do anything. After Rosemary arrives this evening Elise and I may go to the movies. It is looking like a pretty relaxed Sunday,but the sweet roll wars may change that.


Have a good day and a great upcoming week.

Later.................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, up and at em?


Rosie, I will send those pics of Elise and I on top of the Sears Tower in Chicago today.


Flo and John, how are you?


Shoo Shoo, have a good day.


Loraine, wake up!


Monna, how are you?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...