Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Good Night

Good Night

Well another day has come and gone. Elise called me from Scottsdale and all is going well so far. Kecia is caring for Chris instead of Rosemary this evening, and Chris is content.

I relaxed and I watched TV today and I just chilled out for the most part. I just finished eating some dinner that I prepared for myself. I had a T-bone steak, whole kernel corn and some bread. It came out pretty good if I must say so myself. I just cut open the little watermelon and I may have some a bit later this evening.

Well, I had better get these dishes washed and I will get back to the TV. I am expecting Elise to give me a call a little later. I hope that your day went well for a Hump Day?
Cheers.....................

Good Night Jeanne, sorry I keep missing you on the phone when I call.

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a good night.

Monna, good to hear from you today and I am glad that the earthquake was not near you.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...