Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thirsty Thursday


Good Morning


Mood: Sick


Music listening to: Slow Jam


How are you this morning? I started the day at around 2:30am feeling very sick with stomach pains and a pounding headache. It is now 6:15am and I am still feeling the same. Elise is calling all cars but she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?


We had a very nice evening with Jeanne and Angelica last night. It is always good to visit them in the foothills of Tucson. We shared a nice meal and of course we had a few Jack and cokes, smile. Thank you Jeanne and Angelica. On the way home we ran across Jake the snake on the road, I guess he was looking for a late night snack or something.


I checked on Chris and he was fine and Elise had hit the sheets already, so I called it a night as well. We hope that your day is a good one, enjoy.

Later.......................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a good day.


Shoo Shoo, take it easy.


Loraine, yes we are looking forward to our trip. I hope that I start to feel better soon.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...