Monday, July 12, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


Well, this Monday is just about over and it has been a fair one. Chris and I rested up from the weekends activities as much as we could. Elise is beat but she is still puffing along. It is about 7:00pm and it is still 100 degrees outside. No rain in sight!


Elise prepared breakfast for dinner and it was very good. Pancakes, sausages and of course hot coffee. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left to play bridge at her Mom's. Mum called me today to thank me for all that we did to make her 95th birthday a success. She said that it was a lot of work for Elise and I and she really did appreciate it a lot. I am sure that Mum is as worn out as we are.


I will get more photos of the birthday day event as soon as I go through them to pick out the best photos. The photo above is the star of the day. Have a great evening and a better tomorrow.


Cheers...............


Good Night Jeanne, hope that you start to feel better soon.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a great evening.


Steph, sleep well.


Liz, be careful out there.


Shoo Shoo, have a great evening.


Loraine, how was your day?


1 comment:

Cheela said...

I had a wonderful time. How awesome to go to someone's 95th birthday party. Thanks for inviting me and I look forward to her doing the jig at her 100th!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...