Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hump Day and Still Burning Up


Good Morning


Mood: Simmering


Music listening to: Rock Me Baby by BB King


It's Hump Day!! How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is still in the clouds this morning,resting and still not feeling her best. It is 86 degrees at 6:30am, but the coffee is good. Any plans for this Hump Day?


I have to run to my office to turn in some paperwork and other than that I believe it will be a day of rest for Elise and I. Kecia will be here this morning to care for Chris. Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Hump Day and stay safe.

Later.....................


Good Morning Jeanne, hope that you are feeling better today?


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a good day.


Flo and John, always good to hear from you.


Sheila,we are glad that you enjoyed yourself at Mum's b-day gathering it was good to see you.


Shoo Shoo, what is new?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...