Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Beware!!


Good Morning


Mood: Happy


Music listening to: I Want Her by Keith Sweat


Beware it's a Monday!! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is still on our stay-cation but she will be up and about very soon. It is 6:45am and it is 86 degrees and we still have not had any rain,but plenty of lightening, groan! Any plans for today?


Elise and I had a very nice day yesterday. We returned home from our stay-cation and we unpacked the car. We departed for the movies to see "Inception" with DiCaprio and it was great and it lived up to the hype. After that we returned home and Elise prepared dinner a light dinner of BLT's and they were great. Kecia is caring for Chris this evening and her car was delivered today at our house. It is a red convertible Le Baron and she loves it and her daughter does too!


At about 7:00pm Elise and I left for the Loft to see a movie called " I am Love" and it was very good but a bit depressing at times. It was an Italian movie and I love to go to Italian movies so I can brush up on my Italian. We returned home and I relived Kecia and I checked on Chris and we called it a night. It has been a very quiet weekend.


Well, I had better get busy and get this day rolling along. I have to have my tires rotated this morning and I have to get a nail pulled out of one of the front tires as well. What a way to start a Monday, eh? Have a good one.

Later................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, wake up sisters.


Mary, good to read your comments on our blog. Have a great week.


Sis, how was your weekend in the (A)?


Rosie,how are you?


Steph,what is up?


Shoo Shoo, have a good week.


Janice and Frank, glad you are back.


Ross, how was the weekend?

Flo and John, how goes it?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...