Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday Still Wet!! Yes!!


Good Morning






Mood: Floating down Justin Ln






Music listening to: Living In America by James Brown






Wild and Wild here in Tucson. How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:20am looking in on Chris. Elise is in a canoe next to mine and we are floating down Justin Lane headed for Pima street. We will park our canoes at the McDonalds for a cup of coffee, smile.






Yes, we got rained on again last night with wind, thunder boomers and lightening, it was great. This time I got out in it and took a late night shower, it felt great. The dogs were looking at me like I was some kind of a nut. Any plans for today? Elise will be caring for Chris as soon as she returns from the gym. Elise prepared a very nice dinner last night. We had cheese crisps, salsa, jalapenos, tamales and of course a couple of beers to get it all down. It was great. We watched a Tyler Perry DVD that was really good and funny. After that Elise worked on a crossword puzzle until she got stuck, and I watched a little TV.






After Rosemary left for the night I checked on Chris and I joined Elise in calling it a night. It was nice listening to the rain and wind, a good way to fall asleep. We are going to go out to dinner with Loraine and Jim this evening and after dinner we will go over to their home and play a rousing game of Wizard and have a special dessert made by Loraine. We are going to take along a bottle of Gruet champagne with us. It should be a very nice evening.






Well, I had better check on Chris and grab a second cup of coffee. Have a wonderful day.






See Ya..............






Good Morning Jeanne.






Tiger, Marcie, Jet, let's get this day started. Hey, sisters I am going to send you some questions to answer for me to help me with my Psychology class, OK? I am a student online at Yale University Online and my mid-term is coming up so look for it.






Monna, Congrats!






Rosie, how are you doing?






Loraine and Jim, see you this evening.






Shoo Shoo, how are you?






No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...