Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hump Day


Good Morning


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Straight Up by Paula Abdul


Hey another Hump Day! I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is drifting down the Colorado river this morning on a raft but she will hit some rapids soon and that will get her day started soon. Any plans for today?


I have to run to my office this morning with the usual paperwork to turn in. I will do that as soon as Kecia arrives to care for Chris. I am hoping that we get a bit more rain today, it is cloudy right now and only 74 degrees. The coffee is good and I believe I will have some strawberry yogurt this morning.


We are going to visit Jeanne in the foothills this evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris. We will play a few hands of bridge if Jeanne feels up to it. So look out Angelica we are going to bet you and Elise again. Smile! Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Hump Day and stay safe.


Later.......................


Good Morning Jeanne, see you and Angelica this evening.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, let's get rolling.


Janice and Frank , we are enjoying you trip account.


Ross, what is new Down Under?


Rosie, how are you doing?


Shoo Shoo, enjoy the day.


Loraine, what are you up to?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...