Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday


Good Morning


Mood: Chillin'


Music listening to: Do I Every Cross Your Mind by Brian McKnight


It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris. Elise is still counting Javelina's this morning but she will be up and taking charge shortly. Any plans for today? My first order of business is to refill my coffee cup, smile.


We didn't publish our blog yesterday due to I was doing a tee-shirt showing that started at about 7:00am that lasted to 11:30am. My other half was caring for Chris at the time of the showing. After the showing I took over for Elise and she departed for a baby shower. Chris and I relaxed and I cooled down from the heat. We watched TV for while until Elise returned. Rosemary cared for Chris last night. Elise and I also went to visit Jeanne of the foothills. The 22nd was her birthday and we talked with Angelica and we arrived with a b-day card and two floral arrangements for Jeanne. We surprised Jeanne when we went into her room to greet her. You could see the beaming in her face and that is always a pleasure to see.


Jeanne's children were there along with Angelica and her family. Of course we had a Jack and Coke and we were not planning on staying for too long. We were convinced to have a little dinner with them and we did and it was fantastic. We had Chimis, beans that were to die for. We said our good-byes and we left for home. We watched a DVD called the "Greatest" and it was very good and it home for me and it brought back a lot of memories. It stared P.Bronson and Susan Sarandon. After the movie Elise hit the sheets and I watched a little TV until Rosemary left for the night.


We are going out for breakfast this morning with Mum like we do every Sunday morning. We are going to go to IHOP. Later this evening Elise, Mum and I will be meeting Paula and Marty at Zemems for dinner a bottle or two. One of those bottle will be champagne left over from Mum's b-day celebration. Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving forward. Have a good day and enjoy.


Later...................


Good Morning Jeanne, so good to see you and everyone yesterday.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a good Sunday.


Rosie, always a pleasure to hear from you. Have fun learning Photoshop.


Steph, looks like you had a good visit?


Joe and Mary please accept our deepest condolence's for the loss of your sister.


Sis, have a good upcoming week in the (A).


Shoo Shoo, how are you?


Loraine, what is new around your way?


Jane, how you guys doing?


Flo and John , have a good one.


Ross, I see that the rains have started back up again.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...