Monday, July 19, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


The day has just about ended and it has been a fair one for a Monday that is. How has your day been? It is 6:30pm and it is 104 degrees, when will the rain arrive? Elise prepared a nice dinner this evening of soup, sandwich, carrots, tomatoes, and cheese curd. Nice and light.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise will be leaving shortly to play bridge at her Mum's house. I believe I will have some vanilla ice cream a little later with a little chocolate sauce on it. I got my errands ran today but I will have to go to a locksmith to have a key made for the pick up shell. It has been a restful day. I hope that yours has been a good one too?


Cheers....................


Good Night Jeanne.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a wonderful evening.


Janice, you are on a roll today.


Liz, how has your day been today?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...