Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Oh No!


Good Morning


Mood: Adventurous


Music listening to: I am Roadrunner by Junior Walker and the All-Stars (classic R&B)



Beware it is Monday again! How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is well still in the land of the lost, but never fear she will use her GPS to start her day for sure. The coffee is good this morning and I am thinking about some eggs, hmmmm! Any plans for today?


We have a 50% chance of rain today,we we see how that develops. Chris's case manager will be visiting this morning at around 10:00am. Chris likes it when she visits because they joke around and they arm wrestle. Come on down rain, we need you badly.


We had a very nice breakfast at IHOP with Mum yesterday and the food was great. We even got some Ciniminon's for Mum she loves them. After Rosemary arrive to care for Chris at 5:00pm we met with Paula and Marty at Zemem's Ethiopian restaurant for dinner. Elise and I and Mum always enjoy the company of Paula and Marty. Our dinner was excellent and the Injera was very, very good and a bit different this time, more spongy. We shared a bottle of red and a bottle of Gruet champagne that was excellent, Mum really likes champagne. We returned home and Elise and I worked on a crossword puzzle for a bit and then she hit the sheets to read for a while. I continued to work on the crossword until Rosemary left for the evening. I checked on Chris and I joined Elise and I continued reading a book that I am just about finished with.


Well, I had better get to it and get Chris ready for his visitor. The photo above is of Elise putting Chris through his paces on the standing frame. Have a good day and beware it is still Monday!


Later...............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet, let's get this new week started.


Shoo Shoo, how was your weekend?


Paula and Marty, thank you for a wonderful evening we enjoyed it very much. Wasn't the Injera great?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...