Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


The day has just about closed and we got some rain today, yes we did. It rained for about 10 minutes and that was it, but some is better than none, eh? I got my errands taken care of this morning while Kecia was here caring for Chris. Chris and I took it slow and easy after Kecia left and we watched TV and we played on the Wii.


Elise prepared corn on the cob for dinner and it was great. We also had some of those little potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, and red peppers. We watched two episodes of Mash with Chris as well. Elise is not playing bridge this evening so she is catching up on her email right now. I am caring for Chris and he is watching TV and chatting up a storm. He is watching Sanford and Son.


I got an email from my brother Herman today and he and his wife and one of his daughters are in Hawaii and will be there until the 2nd of August. Lucky guy! Elise and I enjoyed our visit to Maui a few years back and maybe we will return soon, who knows? We are going to visit Jeanne of the foothills tomorrow and play some bridge if she is up to it.


Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a wonderful evening and a good Hump Day tomorrow.

Cheers...............


Good Night Jeanne, see you tomorrow evening.


Steph, all I can say is ouch,ouch you clobbered me good, smile.


Liz, glad that you had a good time.


Shoo Shoo, sleep well.


Ross, is it still raining around your way?


Tiger,Marcie, Jet, have a good night.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...