Friday, July 30, 2010

TGIF It's Wet!!


Good Morning


Mood: Soaked


Music listening to: We Will Be Together by the Supremes (Classic)


TGIF!! How are you this Friday Morning? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is floating down Justin Lane this morning but she will up and in dry dock shortly. We finally got the type of rain that we usually get during our monsoon season last night at around 11:00pm. We got buckets of rain, fantastic lightening displays and bone shaking thunder boomers. It was great and I hope that we get more of it today.


Our two rain barrels collectors are full to the brim, the backyard area between the main house and Chris's house was flooded, it really rained. Any plans for today? We have none as of yet but it is a Friday so we will see what develops for us. We went to the movies yesterday afternoon to see " A Letter To Julia" and it is was pretty good for a (chick flick). I was looking around the theater and I was the only male there so I had to lay low in my seat, smile. By me going to see this movie Elise must go with me to see a blood and guts or a horror movie with me to make up for me being to only male watching the (chick flick), YES!!


After the movie we went to have dinner at Picasso's Gourmet Pizza. We shared a bottle of a good Cab, and we shared some appetizers of chipotle wings, and meatballs in sauce and cheese. They were great with some gluten-free bread that looked like pita. We each had a personal pizza. Elise got the Margarita and I got a pepperoni. They have very good pizza there. Elise's pizza was gluten free and mine had a wheat crust. BRAVA!!


We returned home and Elise worked on a crossword puzzle and I watched a little bit of TV until Kecia left for the night. I checked on Chris and we called it a night. A pretty good day. Well, I had better get busy and get this Friday moving along. Have a great day and a wonderful weekend.


Salude"


Good Morning Jeanne.


Marcie, Jet, Tiger, have a great Friday.


Steph, any plans for the weekend?


Ross, have a good golf weekend.


Shoo Shoo, how are you doing?


Flo, Elise has a little something for you from me. Enjoy!


Rosie, have a good weekend.


Sis. have a good weekend in the (A).


Monna, congrats on you big day.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...