Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hot Tuesday







Good Morning






Mood: Cautious






Music listening to: Joystick by Dazz






How are you doing this morning? I started the day at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is still, I mean still floating in the clouds this morning, but she will plant her feet on the ground and start to run. The coffee is good and hot and I believe I will have some yogurt for breakfast. Any plans for today?






We are going to take it slow and easy today at least Chris and I will, smile. Kecia will be here shortly to care for Chris and I just might take a nap. It is a bit cooler this morning and still not a drop of rain around anywhere.






Well, you have a good day and stay cool because we are going to heat up quickly here in the Old Pueblo. Have a good day. Above are a few of the photos from Mum's b-day gathering.



Later...............






Good Morning Jeanne.






Tiger, Marcie, Jet, let's get a move on.






Ross, keep those emails coming.






Shoo Shoo, how are you?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...