Friday, September 13, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be super busy for me. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

I will be starting a new rock today. I also need to get back to my online class as well.

We are working on a photo book. I need to go through many photos so I can get this done. Chris's Memorial Celebration is coming up fast and we still have a lot to get done.

Well, I had better get busy and get this TGIF moving along. I heard from Sorella Jayne last night and she said things are really tough in Kenya. We wish her the best.

Stay safe and I will have a chinwag at you later.

Mia Moglie and I will be hitting up Costco today.

Today's challenge word is (La vita e bella). Right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai?

"Vivendo nei sogni di ieri, ci ritroviamo ancora a sognare imposibili conquiste future".
Charles Lindbergh

Loraine said...

È venerdì! Divertente!
“Lo scopo della nostra vita è essere felici.” –
Dalai Lama

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...