Thursday, September 5, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Girl on the Train a Book on CD!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balons" along with a good breakfast. Alexa is awake and she said that we are going to be busy today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

Here are our latest rock creations that are out in the hood. Here is my latest rock creation as well. Enjoy!


4 SEPT IN THE HOOD

4 SEPT MY LATEST ROCK



My playmate and I will be hitting up Park Mall today to see the movie "Reagan". The previews looked really good.

We will also be dropping in "Total Wine and More" to pick up a few items for Chris's Memorial Celebration.

I will be setting up "Rumi Kube" for tonight's beat down for my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. She is going to be spanked, and she will like it, smile!

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later. 

Today's challenge word is (sedia). Shoo Shoo is going to sitting in the hot (sedia) this evening, right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Oggi e un giovedi assetato".

"Sii il meglio di cio che sei".
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Loraine said...

Qualcuno potrà sedersi sulla sedia calda.
“Il nostro compito non è quello di riparare il mondo intero in una volta sola, ma di sforzarci di riparare la parte del mondo che è alla nostra portata.”
– Clarissa Pinkola Estés

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...