Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing?  It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Italian Roast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have to make a run early this morning downtown. So, I need to get ready for it. 

I will post to the blog later today. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...