Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? We are good as a matter of fact we are great.

We just got back from Superior Court in downtown Tucson. The reason we went was that my (bat-shit) ex started up some trouble. I have been divorced from her now for 20 years. Wouldn't you think that it was time for her to move on? She started throwing out lies at a rapid pace and the judge had to stop her a few times. I kept my cool, I avoided eye contact with my ex. I had prepared for this for weeks now.

The outcome was in my favor and that was apparent from the start of the appearance in court. So, I blocked all communication via my phone and email. After she returned home, she sent a message before I totally blocked her. It said, "This is Round One". Unbelievable, right?

Elise got to witness firsthand and now she knows what I have been telling her over the years. I tell you I need a double Jack and Coke about right now. 

Hey, today is Chefs Day. Mia Moglie and I will be in the (cucina) preparing Spaghetti with a Meat sauce. My Sous will prepare a nice salad, and she will select the proper libation to go with the meal.

I feel like doing a cartwheel and I think I will after a few belts of Jack, smile!

Here is the latest rock in the hood. Enjoy! I will chat at you later.






Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...