Monday, September 9, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? It is a nice, clear morning here in the valley of Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Cinnamon Bun Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

To start my day, I will be visiting the lab for some blood work for my upcoming doctor's appointment for next week.

Afterwards we will be dropping of the new Camry to be repaired. After that I will accompany Mia Moglie to Costco to do some shopping.

We both are still working on new rocks. Here are the rocks that I dropped off at V West CU yesterday. Enjoy!






We enjoyed watching "Beetlejuice " at the "Roadhouse Cinema" last night. It was really good. Theater was packed.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Lunedi! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (lago). I am thinking about doing some fishing in a (lago). What is up with that fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai?

"Non ho mai conosciuto alcun problema che un' ora di lettura non abbia alleviato".

Arthur Schopenhauer

countrygranny47 said...

Nice rocks Jessie & Elsie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...