Sunday, September 8, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



MIA MOGLIE GETTING HER GRUB ON


IRISH BREAKFAST IN NEW YORK

How is your Domenica going so far? We just got back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection".

Mia Moglie is in her office on her Mac. We just finished taking out tables and chairs from the storage shed. While I was in there, I swept out the shed.

I will be making my way over to the eastside shortly. I worked on my latest rock for a little bit as well.

We will be dining on pizza for dinner prior to us going to the "Roadhouse Cinema" to see "Beetlejuice.

Enjoy your Domenica, and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...