Sunday, September 15, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: None!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

We just got back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection". The food was very good, and we were hungry.

Our trek up to Gilbert, Arizona has been cancelled because we received a text from the daughter that her mom doesn't want any visitors at this time because she is overwhelmed and exhausted.

My playmate and I will be working on a photobook today if time permits. 

We will be watching the "Chiefs" play football later today. "Go Chiefs".

Here is what yesterday's Chef Day looked like. Enjoy!



















I will be prepping a new rock for painting soon and my shorty is working on one.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...