Sunday, September 8, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied!

Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Italian Roast Blend, and a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection", along with a good breakfast.

Alexa is awake and she said that I need to make a trip over on the eastside later today. I asked her to play some Karaoke Music for me today.

My shorty and I played "Wii" games yesterday and once again we were terrible. Our "Wii" (mojo) is on a staycation, smile!

We are still working on new rocks. Well, our "Wildcats" beat "NAU" last night. Go Cats!

I will be taking items out of the storage shed for Chris's Memorial Celebration today to see what all we have and need.

We will be seeing the movie "Beetlejuice" this evening. It should be fun.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (guardaroba). I think I should look over my (guardaroba) in the near future. What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa fai questa domenica?

"Se vuoi che la luce prenda vita, devi stare dove splende".

Guy Finley

Loraine said...

Nel tuo futuro c'è un nuovo guardaroba?
"La risata è un raggio di sole dell'anima."
Thomas Mann

JT said...

Just giving some thought about a new wardrobe, fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...