Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Vanilla Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.  Alexa is awake and she remined me that Chris the iRobot will be coming out of his cradle to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some "Contemporary Jazz" for me today.

I am just about finished with my latest rock. I will post it later today. Mia Moglie is almost finished with hers as well. We are thinking about starting some Halloween rocks next.

Mia Moglie will be taking the "Donna Verde" to her Tuesday Bridge Game.

I will be putting to paper the layout for Chris's Memorial Celebration to get an idea of what the set-up will look like.

Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will have a chinwag at you later.

Today's challenge word is (abbiocco). I woke up this morning with a lot of (abbiocco). How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


Ross and Denise, what is new in Sydney?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Monna, how are things going?

Barb, how are you doing?

Bert and Lori, how are you?

Nicolette, what is new?

Jayne, is your mum feeling better today?

Rosemarie, how are you doing?

Sheila and Dave, good to talk to you yesterday. 

1 comment:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Il Taco Tuesday e qui!

"Dobbiamo correre dei risch. Dobbiamo andare in bancarotta. Dobbiamo dimostrare che si sbaggliano, semplicemente non arrendendoci".

Awkwafina

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...