Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Girl on the Train a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Italian Roast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a busy day today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

Well, the "Donna Verde" has a big smile on her nameplate. She is good to go after her routine services yesterday.

My playmate has prepped a new rock for painting. I am almost finished with my latest rock. I will post it today along with the latest rocks that will be placed in the hood.

I have to make a trip over on the eastside today to pick up some Dairy Queen Soft Serve. I will also be stopping in "Popcorn Country" to pick a large bag of "Theater Style" popcorn and maybe some "Caramel" corn as well.

Well, I had better get this day moving along, eh? Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Hey, tomorrow we are hosting Rumi Kube here. Just a warning for my girlfriend Shoo Shoo to be prepared for a spanking. I haven't given any of my girlfriends a good spanking in a while. Got to keep my (Mojo) working, smile!  

Today's challenge word is (angelo). My fidanzata and my girlfriends are (angeli).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. il giorno della gobba e arrivato".

"Nessuno e perfetto, ecco perche le matite hanno le gomme".

Wolfgang Riebe

JT said...

Hello Rosie, Yes let's start up with "Words with Friends 2.

Loraine said...

Non un angelo ma neanche un diavolo. Solo io.
La conoscenza è la migliore gomma al mondo per la disarmonia, la sfiducia, la disperazione e le infinite carenze fisiche dell'uomo.
Orlando Aloysius Battista

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...