Friday, September 6, 2024

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! (Spanked)

Music listening to: Girl on the Train a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you doing? It is a nice, clear morning here in the valley of Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good a Blueberry Vanilla Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be another busy one. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

We (DVR'd) the Chiefs football game last night and we will watch it today if time permits.

My playmate has started a new rock, and I will follow suit today if time permits. I will be dropping my latest rock in the hood today.

We saw the movie "Reagan" yesterday and it was good, but it was biased and left quite a lot out. One of my favorite parts was that he loved jellybeans. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo knows about that. The second part that I liked about the movie is when then wall came down in Eastern Germany, because I was there when that happened.

We hit up "Total Wine and More" prior to the movie to pick up some items and libations for Chris's Memorial Celebration.

I hate to tell you, but I got (spanked) last night by Mia Moglie and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. It was a very nice evening, and we dined on "Pollo Loco" Chicken Bowls, Pinto Beans, and a nice (Lodi) rosso. For dessert we enjoyed Pistachio Ice Cream with Chocolate Mint Cookies. Delicious. I am a little bit sore and walking funny due to the double spanking I got, but I liked it, smile!






Mia Moglie is going out to Amado later this morning to meet up with friends for lunch. It is a monthly thing.

This evening, we will be dining at "Dante's Fire" with my girlfriends Shoo Shoo and Edwina. After dinner Shoo Shoo will be joining us at the "Invisible Theater" to see the live play "Birds of North America". It should be a good one. 

Well, I have better get to it post haste. Have a good TGIF. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge phrase is (Non fa niente). I woke up thinking that (Non fa niente). Have you ever thought that fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! TGIF!

"Promettimi che ricorderai sempre: sei piu coraggioso di quanto credi, e piu forte di quanto sembri, e piu intelligente di quando pensi".

A.A Milne

Loraine said...

Sì, a volte mi viene in mente il pensiero "Non fa niente", ma il modo in cui lo affronto dipende dalle circostanze.
"Ragazzo, sposterai le montagne! Oggi è il tuo giorno! La tua montagna ti aspetta. Quindi mettiti in cammino!"
Dr. Seuss

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...