Saturday, September 14, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


KAMALA IS ON THE WAY

Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  The Maze a Book on CD!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, clear morning here in the "Old Pueblo". Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Southern Pecan Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that today will be spent in the (cucina). Yes, today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be back in the (cucina) tossing around pots and pans. 

The menu will be "Elk Stew" loaded with Yukon Potatoes, Carrots, Onions, Whole Kernel Corn. We will let it cook slowly for about 8 hours.  We will add a can of IPA to the pot to give it a kick, smile! This is going to be good. Are you drooling yet? The Elk Roast was provided by our daughter Kim and Son-In-Law Carlos. They are avid hunters. My Sous will select the proper libation for tonight's dinner.

I didn't sleep well for most of the night. I over did things yesterday in the Cactus Garden and working in the backyard. I got attacked by the Cactus and my ankle was hurting along with my knee. You need to get hazard pay when you clean out a Cactus Garden. No Joke!

Well, our Wildcats got beaten badly by Kansas State last night. I am sure that they will do better in the next game. This weekend is going to be a football weekend for sure.

Here is my playmates latest rock creation. We are both prepping new rocks for painting. Enjoy!



14 SEPT ELISE'S LATEST

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (birra). I will be enjoying a (birra) or two while I am in the (cucina) today. I can get a lot of (birri) in right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Il fine settimana e arrivato.

"Le grandi parole raramente accompagnano le buone azioni".
Charlotte Whitton

Loraine said...

Una birra fredda in una cucina calda è sempre la scelta giusta!
"Dai sempre senza ricordare e ricevi sempre senza dimenticare."
Brian Tracy

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...