Monday, September 2, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


A true Lunedi!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Girl on the Train a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  Buona Festa del Lavoro!  How are you doing on this nice, clear morning here in Tucson? Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caramel Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a lot of tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Contemporary Jazz" for me today.

I started today off at 4:45am this because I feel like that, we are not going to make our deadline date for Chris's Memorial Celebration. To many distractions are slowing things down so I need to compensate for it.

We will be taking the new Camry to the body shop in the Auto Mall this afternoon so that the damage can be assessed.

Tomorrow the Donna Verde has a 7:45 am appointment for routine service. That will put a smile on her nameplate.

We had a chat with Sorella Jayne yesterday on WhatsApp. She looks (ok), and she says that she good. I am not sure of that. Good to see her and hear her voice.

We enjoyed a good meal at "El Guero Canelo" with family members. We were originally going to dine on Taco Bell. The food was good and plentiful. Have a look.


Athena


Zack, Raven, Erik


Mia Moglie and Zack


Estep and Mom


Estef's Mom




Raven and Estef

I will be starting a new rock today if time permits. Here is my playmates latest rock creation and mine. Enjoy!



Mia Moglie latest rock



My latest rock

Well, I had better get to it. Have a "Buona Festa del lavoro". Stay safe and I will have a chinwag at you later.

Today's challenge word is (lista). I need to go over the (lista) of things that need to be done for Chris's Memorial Celebration. Do you use (listi) fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa fai questo lunedi?

"La liberta non basta".
Lyndon B. Johnson

Buona Festa del Lavoro.

Loraine said...

Io uso sempre una lista per sapere cosa portare in vacanza.
Entrambe le rocce sono fantastiche!
"Tutto ciò che è veramente grande e stimolante è creato dall'individuo che può lavorare in libertà."
Albert Einstein

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...