Thursday, September 12, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Did your day go as planned? It had been a busy one for us here in Tucson.

Breakfast was good at "Gus Balons" as usual. After breakfast we made our way onto the airbase to renew Mia Moglie's ID card.

We postponed the trip to Costco until tomorrow. Later we made our way to "Park Mall" to see the movie "Am I Racist", I have to tell you that it was really good.

After the movie we stopped at "Leo's to pick up some takeaway for dinner. Will there be margaritas? You better know it. 

We returned home and Mia Cognata, arrived. So that changed the events of the evening.

Here is my latest rock that we dropped off at "Gus Balons" this morning. My playmate has prepped her new rock, and I will prep mine later this evening.


MY LATEST DROPPED AT "GUS BALONS"

Hey, her is a picture of our longtime mate "Denise" who resides in Sydney. Lovely, right?


DENISE

Here is a picture of my very first epal. Here name is Monna. She and her hubby are vacationing in Greece.



MONNA IN GREECE

Well, I need to get Azalya feed and watered. Have a good night. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

JT said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! SHEILA AND ELISE Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to: The Maze a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Tac...