Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Big Girl Panties a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until Sorella Jayne arrives from her doctor's appointment. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Contemporary Jazz" for me today.

I will be working on a new rock today if time permits. I will also be placing a rock in the hood today.

My shorty and I will be hitting up a movie this afternoon. We will see "Dumb Money". The previews looked good.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (cin cin). I raise my coffee cup to my fidanzata with a (cin cin).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

E vi alzo la mia tisana con cin cin.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...