Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How was your day? Was it a productive one? I got Sorella Jayne to her doctor's appointment, and she got in a little grocery shopping as well.

Here is my playmate latest rock creation. Enjoy! It is a hit in our rock group. I will start a new rock tomorrow.


19 SEPT ELISE'S LATEST

My shorty prepared chili for dinner and it was delicious let me tell you. We watched NCIS on Paramount with Chris.

Here are a few more pictures from our trip to Las Vegas. Enjoy!

14 SEPT HARRAH'S CHA CHING


14 SEPT HARRAH'S CHA CHING


14 SEPT HARRAH'S CHA CHING


14 SEPT HARRAH'S CHA CHING



14 SEPT HARRAH'S CHA CHING

14 SEPT VENETIAN CHA CHING



Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. Sleep well.

Tomorrow evening, I will be giving my girlfriend Shoo Shoo a good spanking. She is hosting an evening of Rumi Kube. The secret weapon will be deployed for sure.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Buon riposo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...