Friday, September 22, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Reckless Abandon a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today? 

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My shorty and I are working on new rocks. I may have mine completed today. I will be taking Sorella Jayne to an early doctor's appointment this morning. 

Hey, tomorrow is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be back in the (cucina) tossing around pots and pans and burning up a meal. We will be preparing "Grilled Sirloin Steaks" with Baked Potatoes, and maybe some Creamed Corn. My Sous Chef will select the proper libation to go along with the meal.

We went to Park Mall yesterday to see the movie "Haunting in Venice". It was very good.

Here are a few more pictures from our vacay in Las Vegas. Enjoy!


14 SEPT SNOOP DOG


14 SEPT (IO) AND MEGAN THE STALLION


14 SEPT MIA MOGLIE WITH MICHEAL JACKSON


14 SEPT MEGAN THE STALLION


14 SEPT TUPAC


14 SEPT CAESAR


14 SEPT MIKE TYSON


14 SEPT MIA MOGLIE AND NICK CAGE


14 SEPT COP CAR


14 SEPT BLUE MAN GROUP


14 SEPT STEVIE WONDER


14 SEPT THE RAT PACK


14 SEPT LIBERACE


14 SEPT DONNY AND MARIE


14 SEPT EVEL KNIEVIL





14 SEPT LOUIS ARMSTRONG


14 SEPT BETTE MIDLER


14 SEPT MIA MOGLIE ALL IN


14 SEPT CELINE DION


14 SEPT ELVIS


14 SEPT SIEGFRIED AND ROY


14 SEPT THE HULK


14 SEPT (IO) AND THE HULK


14 SEPT MIA MOGLIE AND CAPT AMERICA



14 SEPT SPIDERMAN



Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (pantofolaio). I feel like being a (pantofolaio) today. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Farò il pantofolaio più tardi oggi quando andrò a trovare Jim. Guarderemo il tennis.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...