Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




Did your day go well? It has been a busy one for me today.

I got the (jacuzzi) sanitized and I turned on the heater. WooHoo!

I put up some new solar lights on the back patio. If they look good, I will put up some more tomorrow. 

Here is my latest rock and the rocks that disappeared this morning at around 9:30am.

26 SEPT MY LATEST


26 SEPT IN THE HOOD

Here is the latest pic of Sorella Jayne as Comic (ice).


My shorty and Deb left for the book club meeting at Jayne's. I am looking forward to my Gyro Salad for dinner. Ya Mon'.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some yogurt for dessert.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be prepared for Hump Day. I will chat at you later Stay safe.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...