Saturday, September 9, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Classical on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Gevalia Colombian Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mostly clear morning here in the desert of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo enjoyed a wonderful evening together. We enjoyed a nice dinner at "Dante's Fire" of course we enjoyed a nice "Seven Deadly Zins" to get the meal down. After dinner we made our way over to the "Invisible Theater" to see the live play " I Love to Eat". It is a play about James Beard. It was excellent. The evening went so well that we didn't take a picture, not a one. It is my girlfriend's fault; she is so cuddly. Thanks for joining us Shoo.

Our favorite football team the "Chiefs" lost the other day. We will be watching our "Wildcats" play today and hopefully they will make it two wins in a row.

Here is my playmate's latest rock creation and the latest rocks in the hood. I will be putting the finishing touches on my latest rock today.

8 SEPT MIA MOGLIE'S LATEST



8 SEPT IN THE HOOD

Here is the latest AI Comic (ice) picture and a picture of our fur baby Azalya as a cartoon.

8 SEPT MIA (COGNATA) AI COMIC (ICE) 



8 SEPT AZALYA (CARTOON)

Well, my shorty and I will be making our way to Las Vegas for a three night at the "Venetian" starting on Wednesday and we will return on Sunday. 

The contractor was out yesterday afternoon to look at the main house roof.  The workers and TEP will be back out on Monday to complete the work on the roof. We will be without power for a few hours while the repairs are being done.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris straight away. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (donne). I have many (donne) friends in my life. Mia Moglie and (IO) spent the evening with a (cutie) last night. Mia fidanzata is (stupenda).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Che cosa stai facendo oggi, mia signora?

Loraine said...

Tutte le donne della tua vita sono speciali! E li tratti in questo modo!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...