Thursday, September 21, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Reckless Abandon a Book on CD!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Folgers Classic Blend, and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balons" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete to include a trip to "Cosco".  I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I will be hitting up Park Mall to see the movie "A Haunting in Venice". The previews looked very good.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. I will be putting out a few rocks in the hood today.

We took a raincheck on last night's "Rumi Kube Fest". My girlfriend was feeling a little under the weather, so we reset the spanking date for her.

Here are a few more pictures from our vacay in Las Vegas. Enjoy!


14 SEPT MIA MOGLIE WITH GWEN S.


14 SEPT KATY PERRY


14 SEPT MIA MOGLIE WITH TIM MCGRAW


14 SEPT MILEY CYRUS


14 SEPT NIKKI M.


14 SEPT BOB MARLEY




14 SEPT MIA MOGLIE WITH SNOOP DOG


14 SEPT NOW THAT IS A GOOD DOOBIE


14 SEPT SNOOP DOG



Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (fannullone). I feel like a (fannullone) today. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Una buona colazione ti toglierà quella sensazione di fannullone.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...