Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to:  Reckless Abandon a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!   How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. I was awakened by rain, lightening, and thunderboomers. 

The coffee is a good Gevalia Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed late this morning. It is a nice, cloudy morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. The contractor should be here at 9:00am along with the TEP tech to repair the power pole on the main house. It is raining and the shed may need to be tarped to keep the rain from coming in.

My shorty and I will be rechecking our packing today to make sure we have everything for our trip to Las Vegas. We are looking forward to this trip and hopefully we can make the slots sing out "Cha Ching".

I was going to take the "Donna Verdi" to the car wash today, but with it raining that may not happen. If it stops raining, I will get her washed and gassed up.

Chris has a doctors appointment this afternoon. 

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday. "Stay safe. I have the portable generator ready for use just in case I need to use it in Chris's house when to power goes out.

Today's challenge word is (bacio). I could use a (bacio) from my fidanzata before we head out to the Venetian in Vegas.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ti mando tanti baci e spero che anche Lady Luck ti baci a Las Vegas.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...