Monday, September 4, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Girl at Rosewood Hall a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Gevalia Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a clear morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris and Elise a massage. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Chris the iRobot will be coming out of his cradle this morning to clean the main house carpet. I asked here to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

I will start a new rock today if time allows. We got a request from one of the "Garden District" neighbors to create a "Big Ben" rock. She really liked the "Leaning Tower of Pisa" rock that I did. So, I will give "Big Ben" a go. 

Well, I had better get to it post haste. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (demordere). My girlfriends and my fidanzata would never (demordere).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Non demordo ma a volte mi cedere.

Jessie said...

Mi piace quella fidanzata. Oh, si!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...