Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Buona Sera!

 Buona Sera!

How was your day? It has been a busy one for me today.

I got the "La Donna Verdi" emissions test completed and she has a smile on her name plate.

I completed my latest rock and t is doing very well with our rock group and followers. I prepped a new rock for my next painting. It is going to be "Big Ben".


5 SEPT MY LATEST

Chris and I enjoyed watching a horror movie this afternoon. It was pretty good.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had pancakes, sausages, eggs, and plenty of coffee. We watched NCIS on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some avocado and some pudding for dessert.

Tomorrow my shorty and I will be getting rid of some items from our two-day shed clean up.

I got a nice surprise gift today. Mia Moglie brought it home for me. It is book from my girlfriend Barb. I am a very lucky guy indeed. My fidanzata and my girlfriends take good care of me. Thanks Barb, I love the book.


5 SEPT GIFT FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (BARB)

Here are a few of the latest pictures of AI Comic (ice). Enjoy!

5 SEPT OUR DAUGHTER TANGYE (COMIC) ICE


5 SEPT AI COMIC (ICE) (FLO)



Well, I had better get back to Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. 

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise



1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...