Sunday, September 10, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied!

Music listening to: Classical CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice, clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives.  Alexa is awake and she said that I few tasks to complete today besides my usual Domenica tasks. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

We have our suitcases out so we can begin to pack for our "Venetian" Las Vegas trip. We are hoping that nothing more comes up. 

Here is my latest rock creation. This rock was requested by one of our "Garden District" neighbors.

9 SEPT MY LATEST  (REQUESTED)


 

My playmate and I enjoyed the "Wildcats" football game last night. They lost but they played very well and even went to overtime. Go Cat's!

My shorty is looking forward to Monday Night Football. In two weeks our "Chiefs" play again.

Tomorrow the contractor will be out to work on the main house roof. Hopefully they complete the job quickly.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at later. Stay safe. My playmate and I are going to hit the "Roadhouse Cinema" to see the movie "The Nun 2". 

Today's idiom is (andare di lusso). We hope (andare di lusso) while we are in in Vegas.  I want my fidanzata to hear the slots sing out "Cha Ching"

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sì, dovresti andare di lusso a Las Vegas. Ascolterò i Cha Ching.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...