Sunday, September 24, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! (Brontolone)

Music listening to:  Big Girl Panties a Book on CD!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today? 

The coffee is a good Gevalia Colombia Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a cool, but clear morning here in Tucson.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until noon when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

Hey, how about those Arizona Wildcats? Good game last night. Speaking of football our Kansas City Chiefs play today against the Bears. Go Chiefs!

My playmate and I will be attending a 50th Anniversary party for a longtime couple this afternoon.

Here are a few more pictures from our Las Vegas vacay. Enjoy!


15 SEPT CHA CHING AT THE MIRAGE




15 SEPT CHA CHING AT THE VENETIAN





Well, yesterdays "Chefs Day" was a huge success. Mia Moglie and Sorella Jayne and I turned into a (mangione). The dinner was excellent. Here take a look!

23 SEPT CHEF AT WORK


23 SEPT CHEF AT THE GRILL


23 SEPT SOUS CHEF AT WORK


23 SEPT SOUS CHEF AT WORK



23 SEPT CHEF DAY PLATED


23 SEPT CHEF DAY PLATED


23 GRILLED SIRLOIN STEAKS


23 SEPT GRILLED SIRLOIN RESTING



23 SEPT CHEF IS PLEASED

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (brontolone). I don't know why but I am a bit (brontolone) this morning. How are you feeling fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ho stirato alcuni muscoli della schiena quindi sento anche il brontolone. Il lavoro in giardino ti farà questo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...