Monday, September 11, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How was your day? It has been a good day, but noisy because the tree people were here cutting up the tree that they fell yesterday.

I delivered Sorella Jayne to her doctor's appointment this morning. I also completed my trip over on the east side as well.

Tomorrow the contractor and TEP will be here at around 9:00am to repair the power pole on the main house. I am charging up the portable generator tonight. I will use it in Chris's room tomorrow when the power is out.

I prepared dinner this evening. My shorty had open-faced grill cheese, with baby carrots and peppers. I had a grilled cheese sandwich with andouille sausage. It was very good. I got it down with a cup of coffee.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and watching Monday Night Football, while downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some yogurt for dessert.

I will be loading up my suitcase tonight. My playmate is already loaded and ready to go. We both will do a double check tomorrow. We will leave very early on Wednesday morning, after breakfast at "Gus Balons".

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. Stay safe.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

Have a safe time away.

Jessie said...

Thanks Country Granny.
Jessie

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...